What challenges did your company face in 2020 and what did you achieve? How has the pharmaceutical market in the EAEU and CIS countries been affected by the COVID-19 pandemic? How has it affected business processes and the industry in general? Which strategies will be the most effective in the coming decade?
Join the 12th EURASIAN PHARMACEUTICAL FORUM (Formerly EAEU and CIS PHARMACEUTICAL FORUM) which will take place on 2-4 March, 2021, in hybrid, but highly interactive format!
*We would like to inform you that colleagues and partners are eligible for an exclusive 10% discount off the standard conference price. To claim your discount, simply complete the registration form on the event website and quote the VIP code: HRC067ModernPharmacy
- Challenges and prospects for the development of the common EAEU pharmaceutical market
- COVID-19 pandemic and its impact on the market and the pharmaceutical industry
- Registration of drugs according to the common EAEU rules
- Labelling of drugs in the EAEU
- GMP inspections in the EAEU countries
- Reference pricing and pricing regulation for pharmaceutical drugs in the EAEU
- FOCUS SESSIONS ON the EAEU countries and other countries from the Eurasian region
- PLUS!EXTENDED SESSION ON UZBEKISTAN
Download agenda: http://www.adamsmithconferences.com/HRC067ModernPharmacya
EARLY SPEAKER CONFIRMATIONS:
- SardorKariev, Director, Agency for Development of the Pharmaceutical Industry, Ministry of Health, Republic of Uzbekistan
- IsmatjanAzizov, Chairman,Drug Oversight Committee, State Centre for Expertise and Standardisation of Pharmaceutical Drugs, Medical Devices and Equipment, Agency for the Development of the Pharmaceutical Industry, Ministry of Health (Uzbekistan)
- Aziz Dusmatov, Division for Science and Education Development, Agency for Development of the Pharmaceutical Industry, Ministry of Health, Uzbekistan
- Nargiz Mammadova, Expert, Registration and Expertise Division, Analytical Expertise Centre of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Azerbaijan
- Vyacheslav Lokshin, President, Association of International Pharmaceutical Manufacturers in the Republic of Kazakhstan
The Eurasian Pharmaceutical Forum provides excellent opportunities to demonstrate your expertise and achievements to 300+ event attendees. We create bespoke packages taking into account individual objectives and budgets. To discuss your business development requirements, contact Rebecca Pickering on +44 20 8004 5703 or email@example.com
*Each registration is approved by the Conference Organizer. The organizer has the right to refuse registration without explanation.
Please contact Elizaveta Muraya:
Marketing & PR | Adam Smith Conferences